Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kary Ng accidentally challenges the position of "big sister", clarifies rumors with Pakho Chau

Yesterday, Kary Ng attended the press conference for her all new album "Myself" (我本人). Music company executive member Duncan announced that pre-sales have already aproached 10 000 of Gold sales, and presented boxing gloves to congratulate the big exhibition of punching and kicking. In the meantime, Kary sang her new song, and George Lam's son Alex Lam from the same company showed up to be her musical accompaniment.

Since joining Universal Music, she has been pointed as threatening Kay Tse. plus, there are rumors that Kay will not renew her contract with the company. Why does she need to wear boxing gloves to challenge the position of "big sister"? Kary said: "Do not say it like that, I have not thought of vying for anything, fighting anything, being any position. Actually everyone is doing their own thing, I do not know her contract sitution, I believe that we will not collide, she and I also chat." Asking her if she will give her album as a present to her senior? Kary said: "I do not understand how to differentiate seniority, in brief I will give it to many people, I will also give it to Kay."

Mentioning that there are rumors between her and Pakho Chu, is the meaning of her new song "A Home to Return To" that she has found love? Kary said: "I have not found it, everyone help me look!" She indicated that she and Alex are work friends, there is zero change of anything developing.

Source: Sohu
Translated by: starlightcolors @ AsianFanatics
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...