Friday, November 11, 2011

Kevin Cheng sees Wayne Lai & Michael Tse as his greatest opponents

Last night, Kevin Cheng appeared just as if he was LAW BA for the TUMI new store opening ceremony. Kevin is one of the hottest picks for TV King this year depended on his role in Ghetto Justice. At the scene, many fans were fighting to get his autograph, and Kevin couldn't help but let out a smile of confidence: "I just came back from Beijing, my manager told me of the news right away, I really thank all the support my colleagues gave. It is really 'Great Minds Think Alike' because I got support from others, so there would not be a reason why I shouldn't have confidence. It is because of them, I will have confidence in myself!"

Kevin said the awards ceremony hasn't taken place yet, so it's all too early to judge. He said he hopes for good results. As for his tough opponents, Kevin supports his two greatest opponents Wayne Lai and Michael Tse. As for TV Queen, he believes its between Myolie Wu and Fala Chen. He said: "I watched Wayne Lai's performance in Forensic Heroes III. Although I didn't watch Laughing Gor, the ratings were really good and it was a popular hit, the two are my strongest opponents. As for TV Queen, Myolie had great accomplishment in the last several years and she was part of the few highest rated series. At least I believe her performance in Ghetto Justice was great. However, Fala's Madam Jo is also very popular among the audience."

Recently, it was rumored TVB's contract renewals became an exchange for awards. Kevin does not believe in this, he said: "Contract terms shouldn't be determined with awards and pay raises. Just like Wayne and Sheren Tang, last year they won TV King and Queen, and there wasn't any special raise or signing for a long contract. I believe TVB keeps contracts and awards separate as two different things. All is decided by the people, it is also the great source of encouragement for us artists."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...