Saturday, November 12, 2011

Roger Kwok quits smoking for his family and urges all to do the same

Roger Kwok attended an event as an ambassador for lung protection. He urges everyone to quit smoking. He expressed he has already quit smoking for 6 years and sees a change in his health condition: "I quit smoking for my work and family. When I was still a smoker, I feel that when I'm shooting action scenes, I'm not as capable. Plus, I had plans to get married and have kids, so for the better of the next generation, I have to change." He also boasted: "Like this morning, I was shooting 6 hours of an action scene, and then rushed over here to attend the event. I am still high spirited now." He laughed and said he serves as a frequent nagger, often urging his friends to quit smoking.

When speaking of his TVB Best Actor nomination for his role in Wax and Wane, Roger happily expressed: "I was very satisfied with this series, but Wayne Lai and Kevin Cheng are strong opponents. Also, I am very passive with awards, it is not too important whether I get the award or not."

Source: Oriental Daily, Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...