Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Joey Yung can't bear pressure, lets out a rain of tears




Joey Yung's Joey & Joey Metro Radio Concert was held last night. Joey appeared in a see-through back-revealing dress, but when she started singing she had 'hard luck' repeatedly and tagged the wrong songs. She couldn't help but 'pout': "The first time is usually like this!" Then when she performed her familiar song Sob (啜泣), she was unable to stay on key with the acoustics due to the lack of rehearsal time. Joey frowned with embarrassment, but of course as Joey progressed into the concert, her performance became smoother and smoother. She performed her classics that were re-composed with an all new arrangement, so audience can listen to something new. On stage, Joey showed off her abilities, singing as she played the guitar.

Later, Joey appeared in a sexy outfit and expressed: "Deep down in each individual's heart, there is a song that belongs to them. I am happy that among all my songs, I was able to find a song that represents me. My everlasting fantasy is Yellow Gate (黃色大門)!" When Joey began to perform Yellow Gate, she suddenly started tearing up and then a rain of tear drops came running her face.

After the show, Joey was asked why she started crying in the middle of singing that particular song? She expressed: "Actually I was performing the song while I was into my emotions. Since this song represents me, it was just an emotional moment for me! (What were you thinking about?) I have always thought of myself like a child, but in reality I am in the adult world, doing adult things, sometimes it's just so pressuring! (Asked if it's because the song triggers a 'good friend' (referring to Denise Ho) or past memories?) No no, not at all. Not what you all think." Reporters then asked her, what did she think [reporters] were thinking? She pouted: "Just not like what you all are thinking!"

When speaking of her junior Vincy Chan announcing her love relationship, Joey said she does not know about it. Does she envy Vincy? She said because she is concentrated on work, she hasn't been able to 'grow' a romance out.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...