Monday, November 28, 2011

Astro TVB Awards: Michael Tse big winner, Sharon Chan accepts award shaking

Michael Tse, Kevin Cheng, Myolie Wu, Sharon Chan, Bosco Wong and other TVB artists attended the Malaysian Astro Wah Lai Toi's AOD My Favourite Awards 2011 awards presentation the other night. That night, Michael was the big winner taking home 2.5 awards depended on his Lives of Omission -- 'My Favorite TV Theme Song', 'My Favorite TV Character' and shared 'My Favorite TV On-Screen Couple' with Fala Chen.

Michael expressed he was surprised to get the 'Theme Song' award: "Very surprising. When I get back to Hong Kong, the first thing I will do is share the 'On-Screen Couple' award with Fala!" When speaking of losing to Kevin Cheng on the 'Best Actor' award? Michael was not disappointed but instead was happy for him. As for Raymond Wong and Sharon Chan who won 'My Favorite TV Supporting Actor and Actress', Sharon said: "I was so emotional on stage my hands and legs started shaking. I couldn't even say my acceptance speech that I prepared beforehand. But, I am happy to have won this award and got acceptance from audience." Aside for being happy for himself, Raymond Wong was also happy for Kevin: "When we were shooting Boxing King together earlier, we were biting our jaws to get through our days. Now after the stress, there is another world."

Bosco kisses Kevin

The other night, when the artists were taking a large group picture, the media asked Bosco Wong to give a congratulatory kiss to girlfriend Myolie Wu, but he ran over to Kevin and used him as a shield. Initially Bosco and Kevin were just pretending to kiss, but it ended up being a real kiss. Bosco joked and asked Kevin if it was a good kiss? Kevin brought up Bosco's weakness once again and joked: "Pretty soft, but just your tongue is too short!"

Later, Myolie was asked why she didn't thank Bosco? She laughed: "He was sitting in the audience making 'X' signals, telling me not to thank him. You know I always listen to him! (If you win the TVB Award too, will there be good news to announce?) That is if I get anything!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...