Friday, November 18, 2011

Linda Chung will write about Raymond Lam in new song

(Fala Chen and FAMA records a clip to welcome and congratulate Linda joining them)

Yesterday Linda Chung announced she's joining the record company Stars Shine, a company who has their new songs supplied by Neway. This means, Linda will officially be the 'see-mui' of Joyce Cheng and Fala Chen. Her new boss, Herman, gave her a crystal that spelled out her English name "Linda". This meaningful gift is to wish Linda to develop a shining career. TVB executive Virgina Lok was also present to show her support.

Linda expressed she has been collaborating with Herman for two years already, since he was the producer for her last two albums and established that mutual trust, therefore she feels the sense of security when joining this company. She said: "I will be releasing a new album November 2012, so this year I won't be participating in the awards ceremony. For my new album, I have already chosen 6 songs. I will maintain the trend of including my creative work (composing songs) into each of my albums. When its applicable, I can also compose songs for other singers as well. I composed a lot and can get even more inspirations at any time. My company has also been giving me a lot of freedom in this area." Linda expressed besides singing, she will still keep her "4 series per year" tradition. Aside from hoping her series does well every year, she also hopes her album sells well.

Linda has saved up a collection of songs that she composed, most were written based on her own personal experiences. Asked if she will use ex-rumored boyfriend Raymond Lam her songs? She laughed: "That is a good idea, if I'm using Raymond, I will have to put in the unforgettable story we had in series." Asked if she written any songs for others? "Yes, but this is personal. I will put my feelings into the songs, but I don't have to make it public nor do I have to say who I'm writing about."

Source: Mingpao, Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...