Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sharon Chan hopes Joe Ma won't get a divorce

Yesterday Sharon Chan attended the opening ceremony of Hair Signature, she expressed she had collaborated with Joe Ma several times before: "He is like a big brother. In series, he actually did play my big brother, he treats me like a younger sister. He really looks after people."

It was rumored Joe's wife wants to divorce him. Sharon said: "I know his wife too, so it's not convenient for me to comment, but I don't want them to divorce and cause a [negative] influence on the children. I hope the relationship can be rescued. They are very matching. Ah So (Joe's wife) treats Joe very well. Every marriage will have many tests, hope they will be okay."

Sharon expressed she knows how to protect herself and will not go to nightclubs when working in Mainland. She said: "Once I finish dinner, I will go straight back to the hotel. I won't drink. The people that know me will not ask me to go out and play either."

Sharon has been with TVB for over 10 years, but the other night, she wasn't presented with the "10 Year Gold Metal", which is very disappointing. She said: "Being with TVB for 10 years, there is so much feelings, I hope my work continues for 20 years, then I'll get the gold metal."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...