Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nancy Wu is happy to be called cheap

TVB young FaDans Nancy Wu and Samantha Ko were recording for the show Sweet Corner. Nancy claims she is best at baking, and reveals she once made a heart-shaped cake for her boyfriend. She also has interest in opening a cake shop. Nancy exposes she and good friend Myolie Wu often bake together: "I went over to Myolie's place to make cup cakes before. My favorite part is putting the cream [icing] on, such a great sense of accomplishment!"

Also, Nancy's role in Curse of the Royal Harem has been criticized as cheap by Netizens. Nancy laughed: "Many of my colleagues said I was cheap too, I also think my role is pretty cheap, but I feel really accomplished being criticized, that means people think my acting is good!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...