Monday, January 9, 2012

Amigo Chui stutters in his comeback on stage at JSG Awards

The other night, Amigo Chui appeared on-screen to MC for the JSG Best Ten Music Awards. He expressed his feelings for this opportunity: "I am very happy to be able to step back on stage for JSG. I have to thank Mr. Stephen Chan for his appreciation all along. He is my mentor. My first program and this current one was Stephen that asked me to do it."

Amigo admitted he was nervous on stage, since after all it has been a period of time since he last served as a MC. He was not completely ready and clearly wasn't as good as before and had to make pauses in his speech. As for his future jobs, Amigo frankly said it is not set: "I want to continue being a MC and production work, but right now I'm still an assistant director."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...