Thursday, January 12, 2012

TVB actor Eric Li's transition from evil to good gets applauded

All along, TVB artist Eric Li played villains, except for his latest drama Bottled Passion in which he finally got the chance to play a 'good' role. In the series, Eric played 'Law Yat' and had many scenes opposite of Raymond Wong. Eric's acting was recognized and has been praised. Regarding his roles going from evil to good, Eric expressed he is grateful of producer Lee Tim Shing for giving him the opportunity. He said: "This is my second time working with Tim Gor. He's very brave, making me go from evil to good. The public had pretty good response. Since the series started airing, my fans on Weibo doubled every day. I'm truly happy." Recently Eric is working on two new series including Dangerous Protection (Bosco Wong, Linda Chung) and The Great Eunuch (Wayne Lai, Michelle Yim), he is seriously on a busy schedule. Unknowingly, Eric has already been in the industry for 16 years. When asked if he had ever thought about taking a TV award? He modestly said: "I won't think about it. My mentality is the more I think, the more disappointed I will be."

Also, Eric had collaborated with several FaDans in the past, like Linda Chung and Nancy Wu and had some intimate scenes with them too. However, he had never had rumors or negative report, Eric laughed: "I have great chemistry with them and communicate well prior to shooting. (Did you spark with Nancy Wu?) If we wanted to spark, then it would have happened long ago."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...