Sunday, January 1, 2012

Chik Chak 903 Ultimate Song Chart Awards Presentation Results

The Chik Chak 903 Music Awards was held at the HKCEC last night. A total of 34 awards were presented. Eason Chan won 3 awards including the 'Chik Chak Male Singer Award (Gold)' for the 8th time and 'My Favorite Male Singer Award' for the 7th time. Eason expressed: "I treat these music awards like home. I'm very happy to have this warmth after working in this industry for over 10 years. I don't know anything else, I will just continue to sing."

When the 'Chik Chak Female Singer Awards' were announced, Joey Yung and good friend Denise Ho held hands and embraced to show mutual encouragement. Winning the 'Female Singer Gold Award' for the 7th time, Joey strongly exhaled: "Thanks to my company (EEG) for helping me grow over the last 10 years. This time, I wasn't able to win this award because it's a habit, but I have high expectations on myself. I really like to sing, I know there's no reep without sowing (rewards w/o efforts). I hope next year I can get this award again."

Denise Ho, who madly had a reform on criticizing CRHK 903 earlier, won the 'Female Singer Bronze Award', she said: "Although I portrayed a young rebel and gave my company a lot of trouble, perhaps this music scene once made me want to give up, but I still have a share of love for this music scene. I hope make this family even better and happy."

Khalil Fong won a total of 5 awards and was the big winner of the night. He won 'Best Song Award' for his song Really Not Easy (好不容易), he happily said: "When I was writing this song and looking for inspirations, at the time my friends were married and I wasn't. I had mixed feelings, a romantic and bitter feeling at the same time." The MC Sammy Leung took his rumors to joke with: "I thought you thought about Fiona Sit!" Then Khalil generously said "Hello" to Fiona sitting below the stage, while Fiona waved back.

Winners List

Top 10 Recommended Song Awards
01. Khalil Fong - 好不容易 (Really Not Easy) (* Best Song Award *)
02. Vivien Wu - 那些年 (Those Years)
03. Eason Chan - 六月飛霜 (June Frost)
04. Paul Chan - Can't Bring Me Down
05. Joey Yung - 牆紙 (Wallpaper)
06. Ivana Wong - 末日 (Dooms Day)
07. Hacken Lee - 天河 (The Milky Way)
08. William So - 那誰 (Then Who)
09. Kary Ng - 我本人 (Me)
10. Endy Chow - 陽光燦爛的日子 (Bright Sunny Day)

Best Newcomer Awards:
Gold: Alfred Hui
Silver: Mag Lam
Bronze: Joyce Cheng

Best Singer-Songwriter Awards:
Gold: Khalil Fong
Silver: Endy Chow
Bronze: Ivana Wong

Best Male Singer Awards:
Gold: Eason Chan
Silver: Khalil Fong
Bronze: Pakho Chau

Best Female Singer Awards:
Gold: Joey Yung
Silver: Kay Tse
Bronze: Denise Ho (Hocc)

Best Group Awards:
Gold: C AllStar
Silver: Mr.
Bronze: Wild Child

Best Album of the Year Award:
Album: 15
Singer: Khalil Fong
Producer: Edward Chan, Charles Lee

My Favorite Male Singer Award: Eason Chan
My Favorite Female Singer Award: Miriam Yeung
My Favorite Group Award: C AllStar
My Favorite Song Award: Vivien Wu - 那些年 (Those Years)

Best Composer Award: Khalil Fong
Best Lyricist Award: Wyman Wong
Best Producer Award: Syu Man
Best Arranger Award: Eric Kwok

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...