Sunday, January 8, 2012

Hawick Lau: “I Am Dating Yang Mi!”

TVB actor, Lau Dan’s (劉丹) son, Hawick Lau (劉愷威) focused his acting career in mainland China in recent years. Last year, 37-year-old Hawick met mainland actress,25-year-old Yang Mi (楊冪), while filming drama, Wishful "如意" and the pair started an underground relationship. Yesterday afternoon, Hawick revealed his romance with Yang Mi on his blog, “Finally, I ​​can loudly proclaim that I have a girlfriend! Little Mi is a very insecure little girl; please take good care of her and support for her!”

Yang Mi also acknowledged dating Hawick Lau. Yang Mi replied, “Yes, I am currently in love. I’m sorry that I only possessed the courage right now to tell the people who are concerned about me.”

The Oriental Daily contacted Yang Mi’s manager, Xi Xi, yesterday, who confirmed, “Hawick Lau and Yang Mi have been dating for approximately two months.” (Will they get married?) “Not yet, since they have been dating for only a short time.” (Have they met each others’ parents?) “Both their parents know that they dating.”

Allegedly, Hawick Lau was discovered to have spent the night at Yang Mi’s house earlier, thus prompting the lovers to admit their relationship publicly.

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: Jayne @ JayneStars
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...