Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Mandy Wong turns into a tough 'Madam Kill'

Yesterday morning, Mandy Wong still appeared in Sai Kung to shoot for new series Policewoman's Battlefield despite the 14 degrees C (57.2 F) temperature. In a short haircut, Mandy reveals she plays a rough female police officer and because she's often scolding her colleagues, she was named 'Madam Kill'.

To shoot a scene where the other female cops imagine that she's Rambo, she picks up a pair of pistols and does a challenging stunt where she open fires in the air. She said: "I especially asked a male trainer to help me with my physical fitness. Also, the role is very tomboy, so when I'm shooting love scenes, I can't turn myself back into a girl!"

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...