Sunday, December 18, 2011

Denise Ho upset with music awards, may just be absent from all of them

Yesterday Denise Ho attended Metro Radio's event, where it was announced she and Joey Yung, GEM, Jade Kwan and Kay Tse crashes into the 'Top 5 Female Singers' on the online voting. Earlier on Facebook, Denise exploded in anger of the award ceremony's 'Top 20 Songs' results (she wasn't in the top 20). Asked if she will be absent from the Metro Radio Awards? She mumbled: "I won't go discuss about each and every award ceremony. I am still considering in my heart, haven't made a decision yet, but for fairness, I will either go to all 4 music ceremonies or I will be absent from all of them." Asked if she feels the music awards have deteriorated? She said: "The whole music industry isn't united. Each plays by the own rules. I've seen a lot of situations where I don't feel comfortable inside, perhaps it's not suitable for me to be in the game! Award ceremonies are not for the awards, just like a friends reunion for singers. In the past, when I was still a newcomer, I was obligated to attend, but now happiness is the most important."

Joey Yung said before she would try to convince her (Denise) to attend the Metro Radio awards, Denise laughed: "I am very stubborn, but I will still consider my company's standpoint. In fact, I'm not really upset. I just admit that I'm a big mouth. There are many singers that are displeased, but decide not to speak up, but I can't hold it in. (Why explode?) It appears to be a matter of personal opinion. If I feel something is not important, then if I am upset or not isn't important."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...