Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wearing 5 Inch Heels, Myolie Wu Dispels Pregnancy Rumors

“Freshly baked” TV King Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and TV Queen Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) appeared at a ribbon cutting ceremony for a Global Timepieces promotional event. Rumored to be pregnant, Myolie especially wore five inch high heels to dispel the accusations. Kevin joked, “I text messaged Myolie to ask if the rumors were true!” Myolie immediately retorted, “That’s because he wants to have a baby!” Kevin could only blame himself for starting the trouble. The pair bantered before the press.

Regarding the pregnancy rumors, Myolie said, “I don’t think people will believe the rumors.” (Did Bosco Wong 黃宗澤 visit the herbalist together with you?) “I got a car ride on that day. Since I was not feeling well for several months, my friends recommended that I see the herbalist. I predicted that if I were to be photographed, then pregnancy questions would arise. If I were to go through any milestones in life, I promise to notify everyone!”

Kevin Cheng a New Gold Magnet

Asked whether he had reconciled with ex-flames, Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) and Niki Chow (周麗淇) , Kevin replied, “The news reports continue to morph daily; I cannot follow them! Anyhow, we are friends!”

Kevin became a new generation of gold magnet, while Myolie praised him as a “super diamond bachelor.” Kevin only admitted that his fees were satisfactory. Asked if he earned $20 million HKD within half a year, Kevin said, “Wow, then one year would equal to $40 million HKD! Then if I were to work for several years, then I can retire! I’m still trying!”

When Kevin was asked whether he had to pay hefty year-end income taxes, Myolie interrupted, “He does not need to pay taxes! Isn’t it needless to pay taxes if the income were not earned in Hong Kong?” Kevin became embarrassed about “remedial” taxes, noting, “It is appropriate to pay taxes. Anyhow, I am a good value!” Myolie also admitted that her market value increased after winning the TV Queen title. She hoped that upon reviewing her savings balance in the future, there will be a bright glare.

Myolie Congratulates Shirley Yeung’s Pregnancy

Shirley Yeung (楊思琦) was reportedly expecting the birth of her first baby in the United States. Myolie congratulated Shirley and noted that having a baby was a happy occurrence and becoming a mother was a huge responsibility and dedication. Asked whether she had discussed the issue with Bosco, Myolie said, “Not so soon. We did not talk about such matters!”

Kevin indicated that he always liked children and will save [his current] watches for his children. Myolie said, “Bless you! You will have children very quickly!”

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: Jayne @ JayneStars
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...