Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Niki Chow will be spending a lonely Christmas

Yesterday Niki Chow was shooting outdoor scenes for TVB new series Policewoman's Love Battlefield with Koni Lui and Queenie Chu. Earlier it was rumored she broke up with a Prince from the Spinners Industry, asked if she'll be spending a lonely Christmas without a boyfriend? She said: "Either way I'll have no boyfriend. (What about that Spinners Prince?) We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend." She expressed she does know him, but they do not keep in touch. Niki said: "After all, I am happy with the work I'm doing. If there is no relationship, then there's no relationship."

Asked about the rumor of ex-lover Kevin Cheng and Charmaine Sheh's reconcile? She said: "What does that have to do with me? Please let me go. No matter how I respond, my response will get twisted."

Koni Lui was asked about the reports that her husband Dickson Wong is pretending to be a wealthy man? She said: "I don't think so. (Does he have money?) I don't know. I'm happy with having just enough money. He gives me housekeeping money too."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...