Thursday, December 29, 2011

Uprising Actresses (Siu Fa) - Rebecca Zhu And Sire Ma

Pirate Fala


Fala Chen-lookalike Rebecca Zhu (the first one to the right) is currently busy filming "Prominent Family". Previously, Miss Hong Kong will have to do charities for a year before they will have a chance to film series. However, Rebecca Zhu has broken the tradition and has already two series under her belt.


Sire Ma: "On the day of the celebration for the award ceremony Myolie said to me "This road is tough but you will have to stay strong and continue to walk along the way." I can't control whether I win or lose but I know that I can't give up.


2012 is coming up, looking back to the trend that became popular in 2011, in 2012 there will also be quite a lot of newcomers that will be taken over the torch. With the actors and actresses (Siu Sang and Fa dans) heading north to Mainland earning extra money, Siu Fas (younger actresses) are starting to emerge. Among them is Miss Hong Kong of this year, "Litte Fala Chen", Rebecca Zhu. She just filmed the blockbuster movie "Turning Point 2" (Laughing Gor之潜罪犯) and she will soon replace Fala to film series.

Rebecca Zhu has 3 filmographies under her belt

The 24 year old Miss Hong Kong of this year, Rebecca Zhu is very modest and said: ["I'm really very lucky. This year I was able to participate in the movie "Turning Point 2", acting as Francis Ng's girlfriend. I'm really happy."]
(Is there anyone that is jealous of you?) ["I think there definitely is, but there isn't something that can be done about it! Fortunately no one has said something to me directly."]

There are a lot of people who have said that when she smiles she looks like Fala. ["Fala and me have met before, but we both don't think we look like each other. Fala withdrew from the drama due to her illness, a lot of people said that I got the opportunity to act in "Prominent Family" (名媛望族) because I look like her."] So that wasn't the reason? ["It was the scriptwriter and producer who took the initiative and called me. They said I was very suitable for the character."] (What kind of big plans do you have?) ["I will film "Triumph In The Skies 2" (衝上雲霄II) and I will try to improve my Cantonese"]

She is modest and diligent. She deserves to be promoted by TVB!

Sire Ma flies high

She got the place of second runner-up in Miss Hong Kong pageant 2008 and this year she already released 5 series, which are "Men With No Shadows" (不速之约), "River of Wine" (九江十二坊), "The Curse Of Royal Harem" (萬凰之王) etc. The 24 year old Sire Ma became this year most fast rising Siu Fa and she also won big on the online poll and got "Most improved actress award" at the anniversary. In 2012 she also has a few big series under her belt, and those are "Prominent Family" (名媛望族), "The Dazzling Dance of Chang' an" (耀舞長安), "Daddy Good Deeds" (當旺爸爸) etc, in addition her looks is pure, her qualities are rare so she have a lot of chances to work her way up.

Source: Face magazine (Issue 240)
Translated by: Transition @ AsianFanatics
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...