Friday, December 30, 2011

Pregnant Sonija Kwok waits for the late JJ Jia in the cold

Yesterday 3 months pregnant Sonija Kwok attended an outdoor promotional event for TVB new series L'Escargot along with the other cast Michael Tse, Linda Chung, Ron Ng, Him Law and JJ Jia. Unfortunately, JJ was 30 minutes late to the promotion, leaving everyone else in the cold waiting for her. When Michael got on stage, he directly criticized JJ.

Pregnant Sonija appeared at the promotion in a short dress, leather jacket and 3-inch boots. Since the promotion was held outdoors in a garden with strong winds, Sonija and the cast were in a very difficult situation. Linda's short skirt was blown up several times, almost made her expose herself. Also with JJ late to the event, the cast were standing in the cold waiting for 30 minutes before the event could begin.

Michael couldn't help but to criticize JJ on stage: "It's one thing to be a rich girl (referring to her role), but still can't be late!" JJ quickly tried to patch things up: "I'm sorry, really sorry. My alarm clock went off, but I fell asleep again. I was used to sleeping late before, but for this promotion, I was so anxious I fell asleep at 7pm the night before and set up 2 alarms. (You should buy a third one.) I think I will have to, I could only treat everyone a meal to make it up."

For beauty, Sonija still attended the promotion in heels despite her pregnancy, she said: "If I'm stable while wearing it, no problem. I want to be a beautiful mother. I asked my husband first though." Asked of her baby's gender and if she's planning for a natural delivery? She expressed she's not sure yet: "I'm due in the middle of next year. I will have my baby in Hong Kong. Because I'm afraid there won't be delivery rooms, I booked one ahead of time. I don't mind whether the baby is a girl or a boy, but my husband hopes for a girl. (How many do you want to have?) 1 first. I will be living in HK after giving birth and I'm already on maternity leave now. In HK, I have my mother to take care of me." She admitted she now has a short temper and her husband has to withstand some beating from her.

Ron Ng expressed when he gets married in the future, he will live with his mother and if his girlfriend isn't willing to, then he will dump her. Asked if his current girlfriend is willing to? Ron said: "That's just what you all say." Asked if he's earning HK$150,000 to take part in a New Year's countdown show? He did not reveal he actual number, and just said "approximately." As for Michael, he laughed and said his appearance money for New Year's Eve is over a 100k.

Also, Him Law expressed he does not have to purchase a home yet. He said: "Wait a few more years. (Not convenient while dating?) Not now, I can still date while living with family. (Have you brought Tavia home to meet your family yet?) Who's Tavia? (Tavia Yeung!) No such thing, we aren't dating."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...