Friday, December 16, 2011

Jordan Chan receives constant harassment through phone of insults and threats

Recently, Jordan Chan has been harassed over the phone from two Mainlanders of unknown locations. The callers used profanity to insult Jordan and even threatened him. Jordan couldn't help but vent through Weibo that he never harmed anyone, why did those people have to target him!

The telephone harassment started last Wednesday night, Jordan made the two Mainland phone numbers public on Weibo and asked if anyone knew the people with these numbers. In one call, the person used profanity to insult him, making Jordan extremely upset. The next evening, Jordan received another SMS from a different phone number, the person threatened him: "If a person is given a chance and still don't know, then don't blame us for retaliating! When I send you this SMS, I didn't give out your number to anyone, but later...since I have so much time, I'll give you an ending that you want and I'll welcome an intense farce."

This terrifying SMS greatly angered Jordan. As a result, he made the phone number and SMS public on his Weibo and commented: "(1) Retaliation ~~~ I never caused any harm to you guys? What do you need to retaliate? (2) Give my phone number to anybody? For what reason? (3) Since I have so much time? Then go find a yourself a career. (4) And you welcome an intense farce? Why me? For what reason? I hate it when others treat me (mother) something... something."

After the incident, Jordan's fans were very emotional and madly went to investigate the origin of those two numbers. They plan to report the case to the Public Security too.

Jordan responded through his management (Ms. Lee): "I currently have not considered reporting to Public Security because I don't feel its life threatening. The two callers kept bothering me, but I really don't know them." Ms. Lee was asked if Jordan will be extra cautious? She said: "The management will tell him to be careful and we are concern of his security. Jordan didn't offend anyone, so it is not necessary to have any fear. The two callers are currently calling him nonstop and if this goes on, we will advise Jordan to get a new number."

Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...