Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fala Chen & Michael Tse not disappointed for getting no awards

Michael Tse and Fala Chen both lost the TV King and Queen awards, yesterday the two attended an event together as usual. Fala expressed she does not feel disappointed: "I'm already very happy to have over hundred people vote for me. My experiences in this industry is very small, I have to congratulate Myolie." Earlier Michael and Fala won Malaysia Astro's My Favorite TV On-Screen Couple Award. She said: "Because of this role (Madam Jo), I got more work to do, shooting sequels and films. Left a deep impression on viewers' hearts, I consider myself a winner."

Also, it was rumored Fala withdrew from grand production The Prominent Family because Tavia Yeung took the first female lead role, while she only gets the second female lead, but Fala denied: "I really hope to collaborate with her, but my health is most important after all. I'm currently just finishing up the work I have on hand and then I'll be taking a break back in the States."

When speaking of Michael's decline in popularity? He said: "There are always a few outstanding candidates in a competition. Ultimately there will be a winner and a loser. You can't be upset and give up just because you didn't win. (Netizens crowned you as 'Bak Gor Wah'?) I don't mind, perhaps its the fans of others. Also Lives of Omission did get Best Drama." He laughed and said yesterday he had a 6am schedule , so the other night he went straight home to sleep. Asked if his wife felt unhappy? He said: "My wife just watches my reaction. It's nothing much for me. If I look worried, then people would talk about me. If I don't feel anything, people say I'm pretending. In fact, it's not the end of the world if I don't get the award. Don't have to be so negative."

Source: Oriental Daily
Translated by: aZnangel @ AsianEU Forum
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...